Thursday, November 8, 2012

stash building.....i promise


I realized my time is coming short for mailing in my fabric to a swap I'm participating in. It's a rainbow fat quarter swap where each person was assigned a color and they mail in 8 fat quarters and then receive a bundle of eight back in 8 different colors. I was assigned yellow....I don't really do yellow. But yellow it is.
 
I ended up, grabbing the 2 fabrics on the left - "from little things" by Sarah Fielke and "Seaside" by October Afternoon for Riley Blake for the swap. The other fabrics accidentally fell into my pile.........riiiiiight.


......and so did these......

i mean just look at this one close up

 

How could you leave it behind? Poor little fabric sitting on the shelf...no one to love it in their stash.

The Field Study fat quarter, I am super excited for because that one I'm making something for myself....yep myself. I think I'm going to pair it up with some of my hand dyed fabrics.  

Those cute little whales on pink and the anchors......I wanted this whole line. It was so adorable. I think those two will be a summer dress for Elise. I can already see the little butterfly sleeves out of the anchors and maybe a sweet little ruffle too. I know I really need to get back to my Christmas sewing and stop day dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers......whatcha got for me?