Wednesday, February 6, 2013

#12 yeah!

And here is my final block for 2012's BOM. I finally found it embarrased to say clipped to my design wall nice and safe. geeze :). It's painful being organized sometimes:). I'm late posting my final block as I've already started quilting. I'm loving how it's turning out! I'm using Leah Day's quilt as you go method and just think it's brilliant.

And I loved it so much I signed up for 2 spots for this year's BOM so the quilt will be big enough for our bed hopefully. It's a sampler quilt and I chose the color way with a gray background and solid Kona colors for the designs. can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh love this block! Love the black especially! (which is odd for me, I usually shy away from black.)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers......whatcha got for me?