Monday, February 18, 2013

Raspberry Stripes


Sweet little striped quilt for a baby soon to be born. Mama-to-be is having her shower this weekend. She doesn't know I've been working on something so I think she'll be tickled (pink, of course) to unwrap this goody along with her other surprises.


 The main fabric is an oldie Amy Butler, and I just added a bunch of other strips to go along with it. I backed it with a snuggly raspberry flannel. It's so soft and warm. Baby girl is lucky Elise is too big for it:). I quilted it with simple stripes. 

 

I think it fits her style perfectly. Not too girlie and not too frilly. And as a plus, the daddy's favorite color is orange so I snuck a little in there for him too.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Jaclyn,

    I will not be able to attend CMQG meeting tomorrow. I have left my purple strips at Quilt Trends. They put them in the Special Order drawer at the check out. Thanks.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers......whatcha got for me?