Monday, October 22, 2012

Barnesville part 2

While we were in Barnesville enjoying the pumpkin festival my quilt store radar went off and I convinced Brian I needed to go into Karen's Quilt and Craft Connection.....I mean it would have been irresponsible of us not to research everything about this town we were in right ?!

Karen was on her day off but this Karen was here and ready to help. I snagged some Flora and Fauna by Patty Young for Michael Miller.  

 Photo courtesy from fabricshmabric

The shop was really cute. It had a mix of traditional, modern and batiks. Karen had an amazing selection of DMC floss and notions too. She even had a basket filled with $1 fat quarters! We'll be for sure hitting up this little town and huge festival next year! We had so much fun in such a short time and there was still so much we wanted to explore.

Here's a full shot of the store. If you pass through on the way to or from Columbus, it's worth the stop.......ok this is only half the store. If we lived south of Columbus this would be my LQS, however, I do live in Columbus....aka quilt store mecca.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers......whatcha got for me?