Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Circle Quilt


I totally gush over anything Riley Blake when it comes to sewing for little bit. I found this cute little fabric on a crazy sale and new I had to have it. The little woodland creatures are just so cute. I threw in a few other fabrics from some different lines. It's super bright and cheery. Perfect for any little girl.

It's a quilt as you go method, and I must say I really enjoyed this method......as my close quilting friends know - I hate basting. hate it. So no basting and no batting. There is muslin in the middle and it's surprisingly warm and pretty heavy for a little quilt. I'm hoping to make one for my own bed using a batik I have lurking in my stash and some of my hand dyed fabrics.


Check out where I'm linking up to this today.

1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers......whatcha got for me?